Thursday, March 5, 2020

Anthea and Jean - step 2 ( 4 teal step 1)



I'm pretty sure I used white colored pencil on these two. This was the end of the ship stamps.



The marker was getting really dry. While I liked the style on Jean's and Anthea's, I thought Jean's was a lot better because of the letters in her name. I wanted to keep going with the dry marker, but decided to go back to very geometric letters. It is always fun to try to fit the names in a pleasing way.

In the teal group, Anthea's is the least interesting, but, it is also an extra. I forgot I had already done her name. I'll have to think of something fabulous (to spiff it up) if I use it next month.

You'll see step 2- tomorrow - on the three that did go out. I'm wildly excited about the stamps I found to go with teal. They are leftover from a wedding - and I'm nearing the end of them.




***
Real time add-on. This is so cool. A pencil that is also a compass.
Available at the most "dangerous" website on the internet.
It comes in other colors, too.





No comments:

Post a Comment