Friday, March 20, 2020

Surprise Mail -- so slow to respond (to Tammy and others)


It disturbs me how long it takes to respond to the lovely people who send snail mail after they find my blog. This is from Tammy in Texas. She included a pretty handmade card and a very nice note. I get 4 or 5 such mailings every year. I always put them on the top of the current stack of things I hope to get done promptly -- and then -- they get buried under other things that I am hoping to get done promptly --- and then the stack gets too high and I organize it into other stacks and they all get lost.

So -- my deepest apologies to Tammy for not responding. I know there is also one from France -- and another one from somewhere east of me, but still midwest -- and a couple more that are slipping my mind.

Hopefully I will get to them soon. Hopefully I will come up with a system to actually respond promptly. Or -- as Tammy has indicated on her card -- I am just dreaming???? Either way, I'm not going to be too annoyed with myself because the whole point of the blog is to squeeze in some art and not be annoyed with yourself.


1 comment:

  1. i love this. steal worthy 2 say the least. i just got some of those circle stencils & was playing around with similar ideas (2 go with the new celebrate stamps) but this idea jives better with my aesthetic. great 'lope tammy!

    ReplyDelete