Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Mar PTEX from Pam and SuzanneB

Flowers pop up quite often in the exchange. If I had time, I would go back and see if there was ever a month without any flowers. Maybe October --

Pam's is on top. A nice coordination with the stamps. I like the lettering on my name, too.

SuzanneB did some really delicate drawing on the flowers. You probably need to see it in person to appreciate how delicate it is. She included a sweet little birdy gift card.

You'd think when I am churning out ideas that are not pleasing me that I would learn to put flowers in the lower left. It is a pretty fool-proof design.

Big news on the computer front. The Big Brainy Helpful Brother told me for the umpteenth time that my computer would be slow if I kept 20+ tabs open at one time. This time he told me over FaceTime and he was wearing his *mean* glasses and a hat and the lighting was ominous and he completely intimidated me. It was really scary. But, it reformed me - magically and instantly.

So - I am opening a new business. It's called UncleDonis. My brother is a Donald and Uncle Fremmis is -bar none- the best short story ever written. I regret spoiling it for all y'all but, I have to relate the premise. In a nutshell, Uncle Fremmis is a guy who can fix things. BigHelpfulBrother is a genius at fixing things. A frickin' genius (I'll tell a story later) Uncle Fremmis gets into the business of *fixing* people. I won't tell you exactly how he does it - but it is a rather intimidating process. BigHelpfulBrother is very intimidating when he wants to be. So, I am going to set up a business where people pay me for the opportunity to have the BHB *fix* some stupid thing they keep doing.
I'm not sure how I can get the BHB onboard - but it seems like a waste of his talent that I am the only one who gets all my ineptitude fixed. Seems like something we should offer to a wider audience.



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Our chief want in life is somebody who shall make us do what we can.

      Ralph Waldo Emerson emailed this to me directly because he can't figure out how to leave comments.

      Delete