Saturday, June 1, 2019

June PTEX Sign Up - Chuck's Flowers

Here is a stealworthy idea from Chuck. A rectangle on the left + some illustration + little squares or rectangles that relate to the stamp.

Sign up for the exchange is Sat, June 1 through Tues, June 4. I will send lists on the 5th or 6th. You will send out decorated envelopes by the end of the month.

To be one of 6 people on a list - please send me this info in this exact format:

John Doe (CARDS)
123 Oak Street
Ames, Iowa 50100 USA
johndoe@gmailcom

Send to:
jmwilson411 -at- yahoo -dot- com
I will reply when I get your email. 
If you do not hear from me, resend your email - 

You may get one international address on your list which will require $1.15 postage.
Beginners are welcome. There is no theme. Any medium is welcome. Do not stress. It is not a contest.

Half of us send empty envelopes. Some include a note. A few people like to exchange handmade cards. For those people, add the word (CARDS) after your name and those people will include a card in their envelopes.

If your birthday is in June - let me know and I will add that info to the list.
Add birthday info on a line above your name.
Add (CARDS) right after your name.

June birthday
John Doe (CARDS)

If you would like to be on two lists, let me know. It is nice to have some volunteers to be on two lists so that I can make all the lists come out even.



No comments:

Post a Comment