Monday, June 10, 2019

Bonus Post - Art Cover Exchange

This envelope, by Carol DuBosch, is another winner in the Graceful Envelope 2019 contest. Carol is a pen pal and if you do a search on the blog, you will find many wonderful examples of her work.

I've been meaning to pass along the link to the Art Cover Exchange Club. A couple readers alerted me to the club when they saw that I had some other readers who were interested in illustrated envelopes.

Covers is the word that stamp collectors use for *envelopes.* I don't know why and I am resisting the temptation to research the topic.

Side note: my computer has become very slow and uncooperative. I am going to use this as a secret helper in my quest to get more things on the to-do list done.

Here is a link to the Art Cover Exchange Club

http://www.artcoverexchange.org/index.php?p=1_3_About-ACE



3 comments:

  1. Please let me know if I can tell you more about the Art Cover Exchange. I have been a member for four years, and it's been a great fit for me and the mail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If anyone wants to know more about the Art Cover Exchange - send me an email and I will forward it to Marti. Or maybe there are blogs that we can direct people to that *cover* the Art Cover Exchange. I only had 4 or 5 people interested in illustration - so it is not an area that will be expanding on PTE. But, I am always happy to help people find their perfect fit.

      Delete
  2. That's a great plan, Jean! To me, ACE is much more than the website shows. I would be happy to chat with anyone who is interested or has questions.

    ReplyDelete