Sunday, June 2, 2019

Apr PTEX to Anthea, GraceE, and CathyO

Once again, it is a shame to use up favorite stamps on designs that don't please me. Plus, I am kicking myself that I did not pull out the stamps first. Using just red and purple markers would have been lovely.

Aaarrgghhh.
I have a good excuse for not thinking clearly. The plan to do them in Chicago did not work out so I did not even start until the 20th. Being late just doesn't work for me.


My idea to do individual lower case letters - with each one flourished - was an exercise in absurdity.
It worked better with the multi colors. I knew the green ones needed something else - and the wimpy hearts don't have enough pizazz. I might have made these work better if I had allowed myself to re-do the envelopes a few times --- but I was sooooo late getting them in the mail.


No comments:

Post a Comment