Thursday, June 6, 2019

Apr PTEX - to CaroleV and Janet

Another one where I am kicking myself for not having the stamps out first and using just red and purple.

Janet deserves something way better than what she ended up with. I came really close to not posting any of these - but I have to follow my own advice and share the ho-hums.

I wonder if I would ever find a way to only churn out stuff I love. I follow Mary Engelbreit on InstaGram and she clearly likes everything she churns out. I do not like all of her stuff equally. Some of it I really like and other stuff, I would not post - so maybe Mary and I are at two ends of the spectrum.

I'm not going to try to like everything I do -- and I will continue to *grade* it. Anyone who is disappointed in their envelope can let me know and I'll make a do-over.




No comments:

Post a Comment