Tuesday, August 11, 2026

July to Kerry

 


I had this one all stamped - and the numbers filled in. Then I had to decide who might like something like this. As I finished up the July envelopes, I had not found a good design that was going to fit with Kerry's name - so she ended up with this one. I hope it wasn't a huge disappointment. Kerry is a newer exchanger and I'm not sure the new people have a feel for the way I fill the blog. I don't even know if Kerry reads the blog. Some people have been reading it for more than a decade. So the newer people might be perplexed by what shows up. Maybe the variety is fun. 

Tomorrow will be the last of the use-up-the-orphans - and the end of my July envelopes. I can usually get 14-15 days of posts out of my envelopes. Assuming all 20 of my incoming exchange envelopes show up, I'll be able to fill August.

No comments:

Post a Comment