I started with the grid and Irene's last name - then it sat on my desk for a day or two. Finally I added the trees. The minute it was done I realized that it would have looked so much better with just one tree. The long last name was very nice to write. The stamps work so much better with more colors. Maybe there is hope that I come up with something that will be pleasing enough to do another 20 envelopes with these stamps. We can dream.
Tomorrow we get to see the best July envelope and find out who got it.
***
I printed out an image of the envelope and it's not a very good printer - but good enough to show how much better it would have been with just a tree and four red birds. I didn't try to make the R-E-N-E into birds - I just made letters and added legs. I'm not sure the idea is worth another try. Maybe....
No comments:
Post a Comment