Sunday, August 16, 2026

Aug to Carole Violett


Carole was an exchanger back in 2018-2020. If you do a search for [Carole] many envelopes will pop up. I think there were two Caroles - so I'm not sure all of them will be from CaroleV. She always included a fun handmade card and letter. It was fun to hear from Carole out of the blue so I responded. I usually respond to all my mail but I think some of it has been lost to the ages. I mimicked the flowers that Carole had put on her envelope and mine are OK. 

I'm not happy with the lettering and the stamp doesn't help things. I made the envelope out of a random piece of leftover paper and I hope I don't try that again. Random paper needs to be used as filler. Making envelopes by hand is way too tedious for me in my current situation. If I ever get to the point where I can no longer drive around and get lots of stuff done - then I will relax into the gentle art of making envelopes by hand. I will also treat myself to those crazy expensive roller tape dispensers.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment