Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Sam's Gingerbread - Carole's Card

As I start the holiday themed posts (on Dec 20, 2019) I have no idea if the wreath stamps will be available in 2020. If they are not, there will probably be other choices that would work on a craft colored envelope.

Sam kindly sent me images of envelopes in the exchange that were going to other people.

Maggie sent this adorable photo of CaroleV's card that she arranged in a little tableau with an angel and a santa.

******
Real time comment:
Janet's envelope is essentially the same as the one that ran on the 6th, so, I'm adding something else.

It is fun to surf and look for ideas that will cooperate with the post office scanning machines.
















This Pinterest find linked to an Etsy store where a person is selling templates to use fonts. 

I object to the script fonts that leave so much space between the words. If you use script fonts, consider leaving out the word spacing. On this one, it would have looked so much better.
The layout is super easy and fun - unless you do not like to center your copy. If I need to center copy, I always run off the addresses in an enlarged point size and centered on the page.



No comments:

Post a Comment