Thursday, November 26, 2020

Real time - Thanksgiving in Canada




The word bubble says: I guess we don't realize how lucky we are. It was done in 1954. I'm not sure what was going on in '54 that inspired this cartoon. 

I found the cartoon here:

Museum in Montreal 

It's quite the rabbit hole (the McCord Museum). I developed a fondness for Canada when my daughter and family were living there and I spent a fair amount of time in Toronto. Now my older son is in Whistler, BC. Wow. I'd like to visit -- but I usually end up screaming when I visit him in his natural habitat. Too many cliffs. If we are in a car, I am screaming. If we are on foot, I am too scared to scream. 

I thought of spinning an idea off this for my Nov exchange envelopes. I would have had all of us at our desks addressing envelopes. Maybe next year.  Now I have to decide if I am going to show any sneak peeks of my Nov mail....decisions - decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment