Tuesday, November 17, 2020

From Chuck to Penelope (Rant free day) (Operation Santa)



Chuck's artwork is mostly black and white.
This time he added some color which reminds me a little bit of holiday lights.
His snowmen are adorable. 
I wonder if we will have much this year.

******
The NYTimes has an article about Operation Santa.
It's a website where you can read actual letters to Santa, and choose one, and respond to it.
By respond, I think you sign up to send a gift.

Details at the website:



*****

The BigHelpfulBrother sent this. 
He probably suspects that I would get those two words mixed up.


People who don’t understand the difference 
between etymology and entomology
 bug me in ways I can’t put into words.

******
There might not be a rant today.
Perhaps the anxiety has backed off just a tiny bit.
Or maybe we are worn down to a nubbin.
The Operation Santa website is pretty uplifting.
I am curious to see how it works exactly.
It doesn't actually start until Dec 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment