Friday, November 13, 2020

Anthea to Hunter (Ranting at myself)




As you may recall, in December of 2019, I invited exchangers to send the Dec envelopes to Hunter, my son who had started working for the post office.
I put all of the envelopes in one folder and here I am on June 21, 2020, starting the holiday posts.

I love the scribble-tree and would love to find time to do some of my own.
The holiday mail is always full of fun ideas




****
Here is the daily add on rant.
I am ranting at myself in a half-hearted way because it occurred to me that I do not need to start a new post for a rant, I can just add a daily rant at the end of the pre-scheduled post.
Why are some very obvious things so hard to see?
It's the whole pandemic thing.
I gave it a name - CCC - but now I can't remember what that stood for.
New name:
Pandemical Pandemonium.
Scrambled brains + scrambled everything else.
Are we concerned?
Yes.
Do we have any idea what we should be doing?
No.


No comments:

Post a Comment