Thursday, November 12, 2020

Dec PTEX exchange EARLY SIGN UP - J's candy canes


I had an early sign up for Dec.
If you missed it go ahead and sign up now.

Late lists will be emailed to you on Dec 5th

Put (CARDS) after your name if you wish to exchange handmade cards.
Put (birthday) after your email if you have a Dec birthday
Put (2 Lists) if you are interested in being on two lists, which happens when I need to make the lists come out even.


Jane Doe (CARDS)
123 Oak Street
Ames, Iowa 50010 USA
jdoe@gmail.com
(birthday) (2 lists)

Send info to me at: jmwilson411-at-yahoo-dot-com

The envelopes pictured are some that I sent in 2019. 
During a hoard reduction, frogs take on a celebratory feel, don't you think?



2 comments:

  1. Love these! So fun. (looks like a lot of work though!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They go pretty fast when I assembly line them.
    I do all the red names - then do the stripes.
    During regular addressing, I can't be listening to the radio or podcasts - so I like to have some mindless stripe jobs - so that I can listen to stuff.

    ReplyDelete