Tuesday, November 10, 2020

From Chuck to Anne



That was one of my favorite stamps.
This is also a post where I put in the photos and left the blurb-writing to do later.
This is a very cool font. I'm pretty sure I have an exemplar.
I am pondering posting all my exemplars - or have I been saying that for years?

******

It is now later - Oct 21 - to be exact.
I'm in a bad mood. The only thing that seems like *fun* is futzing around on the blog.
I just went to my Dec 24th post to see if I had written anything fun. 
I had a vague recollection that I try to share a fun story on Dec 24th. 
So, then -- I started going back to previous 12/24ths - and found a couple old stories.
I had completely forgotten a couple of them.
So -- I'm going to figure out a way to collect my stories.
It's more of a project to leave for my kids.

*****

It is now Monday of this week and once again, I am so glad I found Marion who is going to help me organize my stories into one or two well written memoirs. I'm pretty sure it needs to be two. One for my lettering life with my art friends and one for the actual family.

No comments:

Post a Comment