Saturday, January 25, 2020

Sam's December exchange envelope - snowflakes

I love this one -- and I loved it even more after I read how she did the snowflakes. Each one is a fingerprint. Isn't that cool? Fingerprints and snowflakes are both noted for being unique.

I love those stamps and remember them fondly.

The wreath on the postmark is nicely placed.

Lovely.

I bet *we* could figure out a way to do valentine fingerprints.

******

OK, this really is the last Time Killer Link.
I just saw that Jean Paul Gaultier had his final runway show. He is not retiring, just not doing any more big runway shows.
Jean Paul and I have so much in common.
Born within 13 days of each other
Named Jean
Rebellious
Practically fraternal twins, eh?
Gray hair

So --- you might not want to slog through all 174 images. Most of them are goofy. But, there are details that tickle my funny bone. The very first dress is a baby doll dress made out of baby dresses. And so on and so forth.

Again -- skip it if you think avant garde fashion is a ridiculous waste of time.

The other Jean

1 comment: