Thursday, January 23, 2020

Leslie's Happy Splats

My favorite part of this one is the juxtaposition of the precise grid with the happy splats.

More pink and green. I'm thinking that she might have gotten out some pink and green and then found as many ways to use it as possible. It's not that much fun to get a lot of different colors out. You need a different brush to mix each one and then you know you'll have a lot of brushes to clean. Cleaning up is not  that much fun. I totally get it why artists had assistants. Or apprentices.
One of those things I'll never get to experience. Although - it's hard having people work for you. I had *underlings* a couple times and I did not enjoy the part where I had to correct something. It was painful finding a way to point out a mistake gently. Clearly I was not successful, as we all know my nickname is Mean Jean. But that was probably more from the parented people.

The flip side:

Killing Time on Thursday:

This is so amazingly wonderful. It is taking a lot of self control to not look at all of them right this minute.

365 day challenge

Thanks to the BigHelpfulBrother for sending this to me.

Going to his IG account is an easier way to see all of them.

2 comments: