Thursday, January 16, 2020

Dec Cartouche to Ruth

I was stealing ideas. This one was not going well at all. I hesitate to even post what it looked like when I started with the fine tip markers. But, if you do not see it, you will not believe me. I thought I was going to have to throw it out. So, I tried a really fat tip - to see what would happen and I actually liked it. It does need some white gel pen highlight.

I'm posting all my Dec envelopes in Jan. I think any of them could be done in red - for valentine's day -- and I will not have time to do any valentine ideas.

The other problem - in addition to the lines being too wimpy is that the shade of green was/is super icky.
I'm not happy with the extra dots around the box around the G - but had to let it go. I would have liked it better if the W in Wernli was larger. I love the R. I do not recall which stamp I used. I hope I had one of the red and green wreaths. Or I suppose a Santa would have looked nice.


No comments:

Post a Comment