Monday, January 20, 2020

More Horses - green ink

Lynne, Kate and Jessica received Dec envelopes that are similar to the other horse-stamped envelopes - using green ink, which I think I might like better. Although, black might have been a better choice.

They are a little ho-hum. It's a shame that I did not have a better idea. Maybe I lose my inspiration when I know there is no chance of getting any more of the particular stamp.

I will add the letter that went with Ruth's envelope that I forgot to put on her post. It's a fun style of writing using a big fat brush marker and adding shade on the right and highlights on the left. Then outlining the whole thing and then gray shadow. Takes a bit of time. I tried it on lined paper just for practice, but then never did any more of it on a finished envelope.






The U is too wide.

No comments:

Post a Comment