Wednesday, January 29, 2020

From Sam -- 4 owl stamps


Another gargantuan thank you to Sam for sharing her work so that I could bump another holiday post from Jan to November. These stamps are featured on other envelopes - way back when. If I had been smart, I would have been sure to write -owl stamp- or mention every single stamp in every single post - and then we could do a search and see all the various envelopes by stamp. I try to not have regrets - but the opportunity to build in a searchable feature is a missed opportunity of the highest order.

So, I just did a search and there are 9 posts that mention owls, and at least one that shows an envelope that I sent with these stamps. Very pretty stamps.


*****
Killing Time Option.
I'm only allowing the killing of time when it relates to envelopes.
It is within driving distance - and I could stop there on the way to that quilt museum in Lincoln that is on my *maybe* list. Not that I am a quilter - but I do enjoy seeing them in real life.

https://www.atlasobscura.com/places/world-s-largest-ball-of-stamps

1 comment:

  1. this 'lope design was a musical reference 2 the song: who are you, by the who

    ReplyDelete