Sunday, January 19, 2020

Leslie - Lucy and the Football

Ahhhh, Lucy. That ornery little voice in our head that has a filter, most of the time. I imagine there are books with educated analysis of what's going on with her. No time to research.

Since Leslie's photo of this one is before it went through the postal system, we don't know what it looked like on the other end.

What we do know - Leslie did a fabulous job with the Have a Ball stamps.

Thanks again, Leslie, for sharing these with us. As I write this, it is the day after Thanksgiving, 2019 -- and I have to gear up with blog posts.

Friendly reminder -- any time you want to send me images of your mail - going to other people - I will be happy to have it on file and use it to fill the blog. Your participation has been wonderful for me and I have had numerous personal emails and notes from people who let me know how much they enjoy our little 3 minutes of escape each day.

3 comments:

  1. I love this envelope!! And I love your blog too. You're so right in that I/many others enjoy the little three minutes of escape everyday reading/viewing your blog. Especially these days with winter in Iowa at its worst. AAUGH as Charlie Brown would say.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha! Thank you Lisa! (I actually included an insert in which I lettered, "Good Grief".) -- Leslie :)

      Delete