Monday, January 6, 2020

Aug PTEX to GraceE, GraceH, and Lynne

Wow.

I am writing this on Aug 10th.

*****

The original post was drivel so I deleted it.

Flash forward. It is Jan 2, 2020.
I just woke up and discovered that I had not sent the Jan 2 post to appear at 1 AM - CST.

Nothing like a missing post to get Nanna's blood circulating. I'm in Chicago until the 5th. Then, back to DSM to send out the lists. Remember, I reserve the option of sending them on the 6th. So if they did not arrive yesterday - they should be arriving later today.

** Jan 5 - 3:30 pm - The lists just went out. Nanna has jet lag. I only made one mistake (so far) But, I did want to commend all the exchangers for following the sign-up format beautifully. It really makes everything run more smoothly when I don't have to think too hard. Thanks so much.

Now back to the comments I made in August.

******

Today we have all the envelopes I did in August using the Copic WIDE marker. I love it. I still only have 2 of them and one is dry. It would be so cool to have a complete set of them. To buy all 358 colors would only be $3,222. I bet I could get free shipping. And I could probably get by with a third of the colors. Imagine how beautiful the envelopes would be. I'm tempted to start a GoFundMe page.



1 comment:

  1. these copic wide #'s r the cats meow. they r, of all the series of designs uve done all ur years doing this blog, in my top 5. even the fact that their a bit dried out is great, they remind me of tree rings & they have this franz kline feel 2 them, black bold & graphic which i just love. I'm wondering" how is it that i didn't receive one of these beauties? I'm honestly a bit envious of those who did (hint, nudge)

    ReplyDelete