Monday, July 1, 2019

PTEX - July Exchange Sign-up

The envelope does not have a black border.
It is on a black poster - and on display at the PO.
Yes - I met someone named Lovie. She works at the main post office in Des Moines.

This is the first in my series using the Ellsworth Kelly stamps.

If you would like to participate in the July exchange, please send the following information and please type it in the format shown:

Your Name
1234 Oak Street
Ames, Iowa 500010
YourName@gmail.com

Send to:
jmwilson411 -at- yahoo -dot- com

I will confirm that I received your sign-up information.
If you do not get a confirmation email from me, resend it.

Sign-up is July 1st through July 4th. I'll send lists on the 5th or 6th.
If you have a birthday in July, let me know, and if you wish to exchange cards, let me know. I'll add that info to the list. If you would like the option to be on more than one list, let me know. I do not guarantee that you will be on two lists - people who offer to be on two lists are put on a second list as needed - to make all the lists come out with exactly 6 people.

Your Name (CARDS)
1234 Oak Street
Ames, Iowa 50010
YourName@gmail.com
July birthday
2 lists

You will get a list with yourself and 5 other people. You send to those 5 and they send to you. Envelopes need to be mailed by July 31. Any questions contact me at the email listed above.

Note: I've been getting 30-35 people signing up for the exchange which is too many for me to put myself on all the lists. So, you may find yourself on a list without me. There is nothing personal if you do not end up on a list with me. I try to scramble the lists so that you get different people each month.

There may be one non-USA exchanger on your list. Those envelopes require $1.15 in postage.



No comments:

Post a Comment