Saturday, July 13, 2019

PTEX Floral Designs from RachaetT, Robert, and Kristine

These three are all nice examples of flowery designs. Rachael has a nice partial border to anchor her flowers and foliage.

Robert went with the always-works layout of something growing in the lower left. The touch of red relates nicely to the stamp.

Kristine's foliage is more abstract - which is very appropriate with the other elements on her envelope.

Way down at the bottom, I posted the note from Rachael. I usually don't post personal notes - but this one cracks me up. Perfectly worded comment on a detail that displeases the artist. I plan to steal the sentence and apply it liberally to comments on my own envelopes.







1 comment:

  1. I think Rachael was being too hard on herself. The envelope is VERY lovely, green balls and all.

    ReplyDelete