Tuesday, July 9, 2019

PTEX Lauren - Walking on the Wild Side

Here's a nice stealworthy idea. A long strip of paper folded into a mailer and the stamp wrapped around just a tiny bit.

Stealworthy lettering.

And I love the footprint border.

Lauren could not have known that Take a Walk on the Wild Side by Lou Reed is one of my all time favorite songs.

Although I am taking measures to ensure I will never have to stay in a nursing home - I do picture people like me, blasting things like Lou Reed - and driving the help crazy. I guess we will all be hooked up with headphones. It's probably better that way.




2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yeah, let's open nursing homes based on what kind of music people like. Mr. Wilson will be checking in at the Not Dead Yet home. (That's Grateful Dead, for anyone who is behind on their PTE blog reading)
      I'll be at the Blowin' in the Wind home.

      Delete