Sunday, July 7, 2019

PTEX from Smash and KateR - Birthday Mail

Some of the alert exchangers deduce that my birthday is in April. They notice that the 411 in my email is cryptic. Yes, I am a veritable font of information - as in: The 411. However, most of my information is just stuff that swirls in my head and should not be taken too seriously.

So, Smash sent that lovely skinny envelope. And KateR sent the regal gothic lettering in gold ink with the guy with the pointy crown.

I guess Smash didn't say anything about my birthday -- but I needed to put hers with another envelope to show the cool proportion.

Nice flipside, too.




4 comments:

  1. that card is a hoot! (I'm always wishing ppl a happy solar return rather than a happy birthday)...& that thin envelope is super fine! what r the measurements? ....& have u any idea where they can b purchased?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The envelope is approx. 2.5 x 8 inches.
    It might have been handmade.
    I'm working on a rush Quaker certificate -- and will try to remember to find it when job is done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hum, the minimum required is 3.5" height....but rules r meant 2 b broken, especially when it comes 2 mail art.

      Delete
    2. Yup.
      I have mailed the skinny envelopes that art stores used to put paint brushes in. I have not seen one of those in years. Wonder if they still exist.

      Delete