Friday, July 12, 2024

May to Jean from Susan


This is so pretty and my favorite part is how beautifully the skateboard and graffiti-esque lines on the stamp go with the Asian design. 

I've mentioned my endless battle with dandelions - so when this popped up, I thought I should share that in spite of the fierce battle, I do acknowledge that dandelions are marvelous works of art when they go to seed. Who doesn't remember the joy of blowing the seeds when they were a kid?

So here we have a light made by someone who has the patience to glue all the seeds to an LED light and then create an actual *lamp.* It sold out at $2,200. 


Here is one for only $241.00



Link to the larger lamp  The larger one was a special edition of 100. I enjoyed the description of the meaning behind the lamps.

And then --- if you really need to kill some time - here is a tour of a home - with an entire chandelier of these dandelions. One wonders how much it cost - but, they might have gotten a deal - because as interior designers, they are in a position to steer clients towards purchasing dandelion lamps....

It is a 15 minute video - if you want to see the chandelier - slide over to 9 min, 15 seconds into the video





 

No comments:

Post a Comment