Wednesday, July 3, 2024

From Janet to SKIp - Saucy Skip story


 Janet noticed that Skip's name starts with S-K-I .... which pretty much blew my mind. I can't imagine how I never noticed that. So Janet get's the Big Brain Award for July. I can't remember if I have ever written about the Big Brain Award. It's another Wilson Family Story - but ties in a bit to making special things out of paper and ink.

I just did a search and it looks like I never mentioned the Big Brain Award. I started it one year when the kids were, in theory, grown up - but - still doing stuff that harkened back to toddlers and kindergarteners. Over the years, MrWilson had figured out he could ease my load at Christmas time by just buying what he wanted, have me wrap it and he'd act surprised.

One year I wanted to surprise him with something unexpected. I reflected on the year and he had participated in 3 things that were above and beyond in the area of resolving problems. I only remember two of the big-brain level solutions. One was simply the concept of asking to extend a lease on a car for a month to resolve some vehicle shuffling when we had 5 drivers - not a big deal - unless you are me - and had no idea how easy and flexible car leasing is. 

The biggest Big-Brained problem solving of all was when 
This is too long - more tomorrow.

There is a bonus post below.

No comments:

Post a Comment