Tuesday, July 30, 2024

April from Grace - Beth Lee / Bach quote


Grace, our professional envelope addresser sent some flamboyant script with some bubbly background. Very celebratory.

*** 


Ten days ago I posted the portfolio that Beth Lee had re-issued. Then I surfed around on her IG and found this:


I'm coming to the very end of the print version of *How to Be in the World*, my abecedarian portfolios of verbs. Only 7 left. 

Hmm, what to do next? Haha, only kidding. I'm like Bach, who is purported to have said, in response to a query about where he got his ideas, "My dear, the difficulty is to avoid stepping on them when I get out of bed in the morning."


Yup - that's how I often feel. Although - a lot of my ideas come from things I get in the mail or see during my morning surf.

No comments:

Post a Comment