Monday, July 15, 2024

May to Jean from Amy - From Lynne to Skip


Amy did borders and flowers and used one of my new uber-favorite stamps. I like that *hi* in the border and would love to remember to do that.

Real time add on: 

Here is another envelope for Skip's 40th birthday. Lynne sent it inside another envelope - to insure that none of the stickers fell off. It's so fun - and perfect for Skip. It was hiding on my desk - and I spent most of Sunday dealing with stacks of stuff - filling up the August posts - but, it's better to post this one closer to the rest of Skip's mail. 


Quick add on
Once a year - the balloon people all show up in a small town south of Des Moines and then fly over Des Moines. This is from a previous year. I live right under that tiny balloon on the horizon. Just heard that today's the day they will be flying over.










 

No comments:

Post a Comment