Sunday, July 14, 2024

May to Jean from Irene


Pointed pen loveliness from Irene. Every time I see her work I think I will get out my nibs - and as I write this on the 4th of July - and I have only 5 envelopes left to do for the exchange - I really wish I could get my nibs and ink out - but as you can see - I am only 10 days ahead of myself in writing these blog posts. I usually stay a month ahead. So - this is as close as we get to a panic. 

Or - since we are such clever people, we can look at it as a much needed excuse to not do any of my chores. It's hot and humid - and I should just relax and write blog posts for a couple hours. I think I have a stack of add ons -- so - this will be short - and maybe tomorrow will be more fun.

And maybe I'll get my nibs and ink out in August....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment