Wednesday, September 23, 2020

JeanR - October Exchange


REMINDER:
tonight
first of two part series on PBS
9 pm EST
Story of the Alphabet and Writing
The First Alphabet

*****

Aug 19th - trying to get myself in the mood to write about October.
It's not working.
Maybe I can't write at 5 pm.
Maybe I'll remember to come back after I have my coffee in the morning.
It is still challenging to figure out what day of the week it is.
I thought of embroidering S M T W T F S on the front of all my shirts - down at the bottom on the hem, upside-down so I could read it. And then putting a paperclip on the correct day. 

The pandemic has dissolved any interest in how I look.
With masks - no need to put makeup on. Not that I wore much, but I did need some color correction so that I did not look ill.
And then with the paint-the-house project - I just wear t-shirts that the boys left here when they moved out. I could just write the letters with a Sharpie, rather than embroidering.
And I don't get my hair cut any more - so I'm looking like the potholder lady.

It's fun to revisit some of my old posts.
Not surprising that my Swedish Death Cleaning is probably not even half done.




Nice collage.


No comments:

Post a Comment