Wednesday, September 9, 2020

From Sam to someone



I still need to go through the emails from Sam and pull out things that will of interest to readers.
I have several folders of images that Sam sent to me before she died. 

As mentioned a couple weeks ago, I had about 40 posts to fill so that the whole year was scheduled and have run about a week of Chuck's followed by a week of Leslie's. They both responded to my call for more photos to share. And Leslie gets a gold star for providing some commentary about some of her envelopes.

I have to post them in groups or I will forget which ones are posted.
So, I am pulling out one from Sam - and then I will go back to the Chuck and Leslie envelopes.

Thanks again to those of you who have sent envelopes for me to post.
If you have not seen yours -- don't worry - I will get to them.
But, it will be after I get back to my computer and who knows when that will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment