Thursday, September 24, 2020

Bonus post - 2020 holiday stamps

 Today's regular post is below this one.

I just saw the new stamps for this holiday season. You can see all of the USPS stamps here:

USPS Stamps

I've learned to refrain from deciding if I like stamps designs or not. Sometimes I don't get any good ideas from my favorites and then - with some, that I do not care for at all, they end up being perfect. Off the top of my head, I think the Kwanzaa stamp would give me the most ideas. The mid-century inspired red/white/green stamps will be perfect if I decide to use up my red envelopes. 

Blogger is still doing stuff that I have not figured out. Centering and spacing and captions -- all are mysterious and confusing. Maybe it is offering me a relief from alternative confusion.






No comments:

Post a Comment