Tuesday, September 15, 2020

From Chuck and Jessica - Pumpkins


Chuck (above) and Jessica (below) both did pumpkins. Part of me wants to compulsively tally which halloween imagery is the most popular - and least popular. But the other part of me asks, "Is that really useful information?"


*****

Real time comment : I scheduled all the halloween mail - a looooong time ago. Probably pre-pandemic. I wanted to run all of them before Oct 1st - in case anyone needed ideas for the exchange. Maybe it seems like I am rushing the season -- but -- we are now in a season-ambiguous-zone. Ambiguous . 

Brace yourself for skeletons, spiders, witches, cauldrons. bats, and the other 25 items that I do not recall. I saw a list of 30 halloween images and wanted to save it - but my hoard-reduction-vow wouldn't let me. I just Googled *30 halloween drawings* and there are a ton of lists -- if you need one.


No comments:

Post a Comment