Sunday, September 6, 2020

From Janet to Leslie -- Leslie's blog



It was fun to read Leslie's comments with this one. It is from Janet to Leslie and Janet said she got the inspiration off the blog - from one of my envelopes. It does not strike me as a riff on any particular envelope of mine. I do so much outlining, that there are quite a few that might have been the inspiration.

***

Leslie started a blog just for ruling writers and folded pens.
I have a link to it. If you are viewing on a desktop screen, it should be over to the right if you scroll down. On a phone or iPad - you probably have to click on those parallel lines that are the portal to other options.
Once you get to Leslie's blog
you need to look at the different pages.
She has a ton of stuff posted - but it is not in *posts*
so you will not find it if you think you are going to just scroll down.

Headings are:
Types of pens
Supplies
Getting started
Exemplars
Homemade pens

Leslie left this information about her new blog in a comment.
Of course, I have been forgetting to check my spam - so it was in the spam.
Luckily, we have found it.


Leslie has another blog that you can find by going to her profile
or using this link


I can't believe it has taken me this long to post links to Leslie's blogs.
Although, I can believe it, because I still have the list of things I needed to get done before my first baby arrived - and she turns 40 in November. There are a couple things on the list that I still think I might get done before I *catch the westbound.* 
How many people remember where that expression comes from?

ooops
I almost forgot
Leslie also has a Pinterest account where you can start surfing for more folded pen images

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Jean! You didn't need to list all my stuff, but that was nice of you! i just thought I'd help out those who have questions about folded pens. My other blog is just for fun (originally created for friends and family who ask about my art work). Hope that info helps others! I'll try to update it (folded pen blog) as things move along -- with posts. I wasn't sure how to organize it.

    ReplyDelete