Saturday, September 5, 2020

Bonus post -- Awesome exchangers and News from Newton


This postcard arrived on Friday from a scribe friend. I''m not sure that I have done anything awesome - I guess she's thinking I'll send something fun in the mail.

Even though it is not original artwork, I thought the sentiment was perfect for all the people who signed up for the exchange--- because you ALL did a beautiful job of following the format. I am so happy. Copying and pasting was a breeze. And I will get the lists sent promptly.

Additional good news from Chuck -- he has his cable and internet back - after the derecho storm nearly a month ago. There are still piles of debris in Des Moines and I am sure there are communities that are still struggling. 

What next?

Today's regular post is right below.


No comments:

Post a Comment