Sunday, July 12, 2020

Testing - bonus post



This lettering caught my eye on Friday morning.
I gives me a good opportunity to practice making new posts on the laptop.
It's not that I like it that much - but it would be something I could do while in this zone of helping with the kids and not having my studio.
I've been reading articles on the pros and cons of sending kids back to school in the fall and I offered to just move in with the grandkids and be a *home-schooler.*
I am so glad that I do not have school aged kids any more.
This would be one heck of a decision.

And then I thought of the option to turn my mom-dad-flop-house into a one room school for all the kids on the block whose parents may want to keep them in a bubble. I think there are about 30 kids on this block. That is more than I can handle.

Regular daily post right below.

No comments:

Post a Comment