Wednesday, July 1, 2020

July Exchange Sign-up (Ashley to Ellen)


First time exchanger Ashley sent this back in March when I invited people to create mail for my daughter's 40th birthday. I'm not sure if I mentioned that Ellen lives in Chicago - but - I know she will enjoy the drawing. At one time she had a job in the John Hancock building - the one with the X's.

Sign-up for the exchange is July 1st thru 4th and I send out lists on July 5th.
Let us know if you are observing your birthday in July - or if you wish to exchange handmade cards.
Also, let me know if you are interested in being on two lists - if I need to make the lists come out even.

Details are here:
Jane Doe (CARDS)
123 Oak Street
Ames, Iowa 50010 USA
jane.doe@gmail.com
(birthday) (2 lists)

Please send your info, in that format to me at:

jmwilson411 (at) yahoo (dot) com

1 comment:

  1. I've been reading your blog for years.... this might be my favorite envelope yet!!!

    ReplyDelete