Monday, July 6, 2020

From CathyO in May




It looks like Cathy used some tiny brush markers. Cathy has also been taking some online classes so this style might be from a class.
The colors are so fresh and springy/summery.

And the card inside is very pretty.

Time out while I complain about Blogger.
It is not letting me arrange things.
So - if the layout is goofy, it's not my fault.

***

July 5th
The July exchange lists have been sent.
I am getting comfortable with the new laptop.
Here is something that I have not had time to listen to.
I do not even know if it is visual or just audio.
Maybe someone will listen and/or watch one and tell us about them.

The blog can become a lot more interactive now that I have a keyboard with me at all times.

The Calligraphy Podcast

1 comment:

  1. Correct! Massimo Polello's two brush pen classes on Variations on Roman capitals and the lowercase. I used Pentel color brushes which are such nice tools. I have really enjoyed online courses while hunkered down!

    ReplyDelete