Sunday, July 5, 2020

Bonus post - training wheels - answer for Leslie



Regular post is below.
This one is just drivel -- except there is an answer to Leslie's question yesterday.

I have never had my own brand new computer. I always shared the family computer or used a hand-me-down from my mom. I have never had an iPad either. My iPhone is an elderly antique and too small to do blog postings. So, I treated myself to a new laptop so that I could continue blogging when I went on trips to help with the grandkids - which is where I am currently. I had the kids in Iowa for almost two weeks before we transported ourselves back to Chicago where I will help for another 2 or 3 weeks - while the mom does taxes.

I am trying to figure out how to blog on the new (mouseless) laptop -- and mostly it is going well. However, I am using Safari  and it will not let me leave comments. People have mentioned the difficulty of leaving comments and I thought you might have to use Chrome - so now I have to try that, but I do not even know where to start. 

This post is just to see if I can actually add a post.
And to respond to Leslie -- Yes you may send birthday envelopes to Ellen Powers at my address.
Envelopes are welcome up until Nov 1st.
Thanks so much.

The photo was one of my art projects with the grandkids. They wanted to do tie dye. I've never been interested and thought we should just start with indigo. I am now very interested in doing more tie dye with indigo. If you want to see some nice examples - Google shibori. Or try Pinterest. 


2 comments:

  1. I have recently learned that it’s easy to comment when you have opened Pushing the Envelopes blog on Crome. I have been mute for a long time and getting my voice back is a big treat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Maggie’s floral envelopes. Mine has little raised white pearls on it. Proud of you Maggie, good job

    ReplyDelete