Monday, July 27, 2020

A bunch of my ruling writer



Lynne mentioned an interest in learning how to use her ruling pen so I pulled mine out and did some envelopes. I had forgotten how much fun the ruling pens are. I posted a very primitive video on how to use one. You may find it in the video section of the blog. There is a tab somewhere.



Those stamps are dreamy with the walnut ink.

These are only a few of the styles you can do with a ruling pen.
They are one of the most versatile tools.

Kate is also interested in learning to use a ruling pen.
Hopefully we'll see some examples from Lynne and Kate in the future.




Leslie uses the ruling pen a lot. Actually, this is done with a folded pen which is different.

The new Blogger format has me in a corner here.
I'll just end this and maybe explain in a different post.

Obviously the Carolyn and Susan were not done with either a folded pen or ruling pen.







1 comment:

  1. If people do a search on youtube (and/or google), I'm sure they'll find a ton of videos not only with demonstrations, but on how to make their own as well. Or if they're on IG, there are a lot of demos on there too. I keep wanting to make a few videos myself (as I've had some IG friends ask!) but I need to find and make the time!

    ReplyDelete