Thursday, July 9, 2020

From Heather to Ellen


Heather

***

Writing in nearly real time.
It is Tuesday - and I have discovered that I probably did not write any of the blurbs that show Ellen's 40th Birthday mail.
Ironically, I am sitting in Ellen's house - hoping she does not see her mail on my blog if she walks by.
As far as I know, my brother is the only person related to me who follows the blog. Ellen has the two kids, so she has no time at all.
Today the kids are at Corona-Camp. That's where a counselor comes to your house and the kids do camp stuff outdoors. A few other kids from the neighborhood participate. Everyone in Chicago is very good about wearing masks. So, knock-on-wood I won't be catching anything.

This is a fun envelope idea -- you could use all kinds of shapes.


No comments:

Post a Comment