Monday, July 13, 2020

From Trish to Ellen


Trish

***
This is fun.
I like how she combined the stamp with two other elements.
Ellen is a *pen-person* although not a calligrapher.
She could be if she had time.
There are so many thing that mommies do not have time for.
It is wildly exciting for me to have all kinds of time to learn all the computer stuff that I wished I had been able to learn earlier. We got our first computer when the third kid was still in diapers. A kid in diapers can (and did) learn how to turn on the computer and play the simple kid-friendly video games that were available in the early 90s. My grandkids are better at figuring things out than I am.
But, I am better at finding really old movies.
Like Swiss Family Robinson and Pollyanna.
And my favorite -- Matilda.
It was one of my fondest wishes - that I get to watch Matilda with my granddaughter for her first time.
Now I am excited to watch all the other Roald Dahl movies.

I apologize if I have already yakked about this.
Or if I have yakked about it on a post that will be popping up in Aug or Sept.

Starting in 2021
there will be no more jumping around.

Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment