Thursday, February 13, 2020

PO people - Lovie & Deb - Eclipse stamps

All y'all know how much I love my giant 1-inch Copic marker. It's fun when it is fully loaded, but just as much fun when it is drying.

For the next few days, I will run all the envelopes I did for my friends at the post office. Previously, I only had one official PO friend, Natalie. We met over 20 years ago when she worked as a clerk at the counter. She is now the head of customer relations.

When Hunter, my son, applied to the PO, I did not contact Natalie or do any helicopter parenting....until.....the process turned into a very confusing situation which would be too long and boring to relate. But, I finally contacted Natalie and we did some updating to the displays that I had put up earlier in the year.

Lovie is the manager at the main post office. I thought the critter was perfect - but I am not ready to let it go. The original idea was to use the eclipse stamp.

I've not met Deb -- she works with Natalie at the *inner sanctum* building. I guess you could call it headquarters? Or *corporate*? I dunno. The PO has their own lingo and 99% of the time it is alphabetical abbreviations. At least half of what I hear my son say is ABCs - and I have no idea what he is talking about.





No comments:

Post a Comment