Thursday, February 27, 2020

From Glen to Leslie

Another one from Leslie's file. This one is from Glen Epstein who taught calligraphy at the University of Iowa. I had the pleasure of meeting Glen several times before he headed off to the scriptorium in the sky. He was masterful with the ruling pen.

There are probably some more examples of his work on the blog. As I write this, I am still working on the Dec 25 cinnamon rolls and have to focus. They are in the oven.

I can't take the pressure. This might be the year that I tell the peeps that this is Jean's swan song. I can still bake pies. Why can't we have nine pies for Xmas brunch?

The reason I dove off into my baking anxiety was to explain why I did not have multi-focus skills to allow me to research other Glen Epstein art that might be on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment