Sunday, February 9, 2020

Mr Rogers Penmanship

I do not have time to research Mr Roger's penmanship and I did not record where this image came from but I am pretty sure it is legit.

It's so cool. Nov and Dec of 2019 was filled with Mr Rogers *stuff.* If the movie ever shows up on Netflix, I will watch it. I did enjoy the documentary about him.

It's so nice to see that he had such distinctive penmanship. It has some similarities to Frank Lloyd Wright's penmanship. Those two men are fairly polar opposites, personality wise.

I wonder if any of the personality profiling through penmanship was ever valid. I wonder if anyone even does it any more. 2020 Jean is still curious, but she is vigilant at her surf-reduction.

How's the hoard reduction going, Jean?

Good question. This is being written on Dec 20, 2019. Let's hope she has some really impressive updates.

Talking to yourself.
Talking about yourself.
Shaking her head.

No comments:

Post a Comment