Monday, February 24, 2020

Ellsworth Kelly from Leslie to Janet

Another sunshine inspired envelope that Leslie kindly sent to help me fill the blog in case my slump continues. Technically it is not a slump - it's more of a re-focusing. I'm pretty sure I'll be full of fun ideas once I get to a certain point.

It looks like ruling writer - one of Leslie's go-to tools. It's one of my favorites, too.

That's vague.

I am writing this On Dec 25, 2019. Waiting for the cinnamon roll dough to rise. I used to be a whiz at cinnamon rolls - but now I only make them once a year and I get anxiety about the whole process.

The thought that I will appear with substandard rolls and have people noting that *Jean is slipping* alarms me. The dough is not relaxing. Apparently it has anxiety, too. I'll let it sit for 10 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment