Thursday, September 19, 2019

Reminder to do some versals / sneak peek to Chuck

On Sept 8th I was checking to make sure that all the blog posts were scheduled through the end of the year and randomly - Sept 19 was empty.

So, I am inserting this because it would have been a lovely envelope.
It is by Holly Monroe.

If I remember, I will add an actual envelope. If not, all y'all will just have to deal with it. And be grateful that I am staying somewhat on topic instead of lapsing into the utter drivel of everyday life.

(A couple days later)

Sneak peek.
I like the idea of putting sneak peeks on the blog.
I have had a couple jobs to address party invitations. One, for 12 year old girls who are having a camping themed party. The frogs seemed appropriate, so I was pleasantly surprised how much fun I could have with frogs.
The little sister is having a party with a neon theme. I was trying these neon gel pens on different colors and I would have needed something really bold if I was going to use white envelopes. Black was the back-up plan.
I am liking the frog stamps so much I might need to work them into my holiday mailing.


No comments:

Post a Comment